This role supports the operations and maintenance teams: handling of recycling materials, site to site transportation with the flatbed truck, parts pickup and delivery, general cleanliness of the parking lot and outside storage areas, general cleaning and inspection of equipment.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for proper handling of recycling materials: pallets, glass, cardboard, plastic, would bins, maintenance materials, cellar additive drums.
• Daily baling of plastic and cardboard scrap from production
• Handles site to site (Moore Lane, AV Winery) transportation on the company flatbed.
• Maintenance parts delivery/pickup as assigned.
• General cleanliness of the company parking lot.
• General cleanliness of outside storage areas.
• General cleaning and inspection of equipment as assigned by Maintenance
• Supports and adheres to all safety practices and company policies
• Other tasks as assigned by management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Able to be forklift certified
• Good driving record and able to drive company flatbed
• Basic knowledge or experience operating machinery
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing conditions
• Team player
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift and move 50lbs
Required Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Able to read, write, and speak English. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Rack & Riddle is an EOE and a drug-free workplace.