Bundschu Co. - Digital Marketing Coordinator
Breaking Tradition for Six Generations—The Bundschu Company owns and operates Gundlach Bundschu Wine, Abbot’s Passage Supply Co, Echo Echo Wine and Huichica Music Festival in Sonoma Valley and beyond. Owned and managed by the Bundschu family for 160 years, the company has built a robust and storied wine industry legacy by continually looking forward and pushing boundaries on all sides. We are known for best in class wines, beautiful settings, dynamic customer experiences, and a spirit of fun and approachability. We strive to create a working environment that inspires personal and professional growth and a business that affords a meaningful and enriching lifestyle to all its participants. We are looking for hard working, smart thinking, motivated, innovative, and collaborative individuals who value our legacy and are ambitious enough to create one of their own.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the day-today efforts of our social media presence for Gundlach Bundschu, Abbot’s Passage and Huichica Music Festival including posting, engaging, planning and
• Create engaging content appropriate for specific networks based on a department content calendar including copy writing and graphic creation for social media posts, ads,
• Ensure brands are well-represented on all social media platforms, as well as in the extended digital space by providing excellent online customer service
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social channels
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our audience
• Stay up to date with platform updates and trends
• Regularly update content on websites for all brands, including seasonal updates and event postings ensuring that all content is up to date online
• Create new landing pages to support specific digital campaign objectives
• Work with programmers to implement new API integrations and web functionality
• Continuously strive to improve the digital experience across all Bundschu Co websites
• Process all requests from hospitality and sales teams on web updates
• Oversee launch and ongoing management of AP blog, including content calendar and updates
• Manage image bank and digital content assets
• Support DTC with graphic design for emails and social ads for Abbot’s Passage
• Support Abbot’s Passage design needs for Tasting Room and Events
• Be the Echo Echo project manager and liaison between internal and external resources
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Experience updating websites including Wordpress and Square Space; basic HTML a plus
• Graphic design experience in Adobe or using apps like Canva, pic monkey etc.
• Solid understanding of social media platforms, specifically, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and YouTube
• Impeccable written and verbal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Ability to adapt, learn, and contribute in a constantly changing environment
• Basic knowledge/understanding of wine
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Frequently required to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continual use of a keyboard
• Occasionally required to lift up to 40lbs
• Work in a dog friendly environment
• Continually required to walk on uneven pavement/dirt
Bundschu Company offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical and dental. Bundschu Co. covers the majority of cost for employees and dependents. Other benefits include 401(k) with discretionary company match, vision insurance, AFLAC FSA and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, time off for volunteer opportunities, time-off for your birthday, wine and merchandise discounts and many more!
You can apply for this job by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://bit.ly/2NoEnsU