• Unload pallet/floor loaded inbound containers.
• Accurately receive/label product via Warehouse Management System (WMS) using handheld RF equipment.
• Safely and accurately move product to inventory stock locations using handheld RF equipment.
• Safely and accurately move product from reserve to picking locations while meeting established productivity and efficiency performance standards.
• Accurately read and apply picking labels to cases from stock locations for outbound orders.
• Safely and accurately move product from inventory stock locations to staging lanes or conveyor induct stations.
• Accurately follow RF or voice-directed picking instructions, selecting the required product/quantities.
• Participate in counting of physical inventory.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Immediately report breakage to supervisor.
• Maintain productivity and quality standards.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• Arrive to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meet established goals and objectives.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment; may be subjected to loud noise, temperature and weather extremes.
Equipment/Machinery Used: Pallet jack, forklift, cherry picker, reach truck, RF device, voice pick system, time clock, office equipment (including computer/printer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone).
Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, sitting, standing, frequent lifting and moving up to 50 pounds.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to obtain forklift certification within 6 months of hire; Certified forklift operator preferred.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Must be able to work extended daily hours as business volume requires.
• Must be able to work all holiday hours as the posted schedule requires.