The Senior Analyst, Innovation Projects will be responsible for supporting innovation initiatives (new product development, line expansions, package changes, etc) through the Stage Gate Process.
This role will work on several different types of product launches and will utilize formal project management methodologies to manage projects. This position partners with Project Managers and internal stakeholders to follow the Stage Gate process and manages detailed steps and deliverable for all stages of assigned projects. This person will also manage tasks and content within Constellation's project and portfolio management system and provide project updates as needed.
* Consult with Innovation Project Managers to develop project timelines, outline resources, and develop project plans.
* Manage set of projects through Stage Gate process, and compile postmortems for review.
* Coordinate cross-functional input (ex.: finance, operations, insights, marketing) for new projects.
* Facilitate project communications (project status, action items, milestones) to key stakeholders and ensure teams are responsible for completing tasks at hand.
* Work to address the various needs, concerns and expectations of the stakeholders in planning and executing the project.
* Understand hurdles and work with project teams and cross-functional business partners to propose resolutions.
* Provide project updates for the Monthly Innovation Board meetings.
* Build relationships throughout cross-functional teams.
* Consult on continuous/process improvement initiatives and opportunities.
* Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or MS preferred but not required.
* Experience: 2 - 4 years in business role
* Demonstrated skill and success at Project Management and/or Certification in Project Management
* Beverage industry experience and/or project management experience preferred, including new product development and execution experience.
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with shifting priorities.
* Strong relationship management skills, and team player ("Can-do" Attitude)
* Successful in solving problems and consulting with cross-functional business partners.
* Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail, and timeline management.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* Ability to travel to sites as needed.
Core Competencies to be Successful
* Team Player ("Can-do" Attitude)
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Effective at navigating change and working "outside" the box
* Strong relationship builder
* Keen Attention to Detail
* Process driven mind set
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Physical Requirements: Requires the ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
* Travel Required: Must be flexible in work style and schedule: travel up to 20%.
San Francisco, California
Finance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).