We are seeking a talented individual to join our marketing team!
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Director of Marketing by performing various duties and responsibilities related to marketing, sales and events. This position is full-time, hourly. The basic schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional work during weekend events required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide assistance organizing the email calendar—collaborating with the managers and Marketing Director on promotions. Following up with calendar to make sure that all items are staying on-schedule—this would entail following up with managers on campaign detail due dates and approvals as well as making sure designers are staying on-schedule.
• Handling the creation of the weekly WOW campaign design, coordinating details and approvals with the sales managers on weekly campaigns. Proofreading email campaigns for errors. Making sure campaigns are set up and tested on the Nexternal stores.
• Social media management for WAW accounts and oversight of all brands social media to ensure brands are on message and keeping up-to-date with content. Analytics for social media, email campaigns, websites.
• Event assistance for company-wide events such as Chili, Lobster, Golf, BBQ, the fire fundraiser, etc. someone who can help run errands and complete tasks to bring these events to life.
• Fielding the sales inbox and processing any orders that customers want to make directly instead of through the website.
• Responding to messages on the sales phone—daily. Following up on orders and passing along tracking details.
• Basic order management; sending the shipping orders over to PSD, and in general being the WAW point of contact for any PSD communications and follow-up. Handling any refunds or adjustments due to club member discounts not applied at time of purchase.
• Coordinating with the Inventory & Logistics Coordinator, sales managers and PSD on new mixed case campaigns. Setting up mixed cases and offers in the WAW Nexternal.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Outgoing and articulate individual, looking to utilize their passion for wine to write and design compelling marketing information.
• Strong writing and proofreading abilities with superb attention to detail.
• Intermediate skill in graphic design.
• Able to communicate in a professional and effective manner in both oral and written formats.
• Able to organize and manage multiple sales campaign designs and projects simultaneously.
• Able to represent Wilson Artisan Wineries at events as directed.
• Must be able to work occasional weekends and events as needed.
• Ability to travel locally to other Wilson Artisan Wineries as needed.
• Reliable, insured transportation, valid CA driver license and an acceptable driving record.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in business marketing preferred. Two or more years of successful, related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced English language proficiency required; bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to create and interpret graphs.
Ability to understand and accurately execute instructions. Ability to effectively analyze information, ask relevant questions and offer suggestions/potential solutions.
Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media and graphic art and design software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, sit, stand, walk, reach, type, climb stairs, speak, listen, hear, taste and smell. Must possess vision, hearing and sufficient digital manipulation skills to operate office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must be able to frequently lift, move and carry up to 45 lbs.
Most duties will be performed indoors, including in an office and tasting room environment. Duties may also be performed outdoors during events.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.