Market Business Manager - Massachusetts
Unique and exciting opportunity to be the Brand Champion of leading premium water brand, Mountain Valley. At The Mountain Valley Spring, we offer our MBM’s the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Mountain Valley is America’s Premium water.
The Market Business Manager is responsible for building relationships with new customers. This position requires prospecting and developing new accounts, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
Essential Functions of Job:
• Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
• Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
• Develop and secure new accounts throughout the region including new distribution.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
• Build relationships with new customers to secure distribution objectives.
• Communicate and work with Regional Sales Manager to develop new business throughout territory.
• Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
• Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand.
• Maintain records of all sales leads and new customer accounts.
• Support the execution of business, trade shows, customer events, promotions and other events.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent educational level.
• Three (3) - Five (5) years in food service or DSD Sales.
• Action oriented and able to work independently to meet project objectives and deadlines.
• Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities.
• Strong positive approach to managing customer and partner relationships.
• Ability to coordinate tasks, resources, and opinions across functional areas to execute sales strategy.
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills along with computer proficiencies.
• Moderate level of travel required.
• Ideal candidate to reside in the Boston area.
Please include a resume when applying