Based at the Winery in St. Helena
Monday through Friday
Vineyard 29, a highly acclaimed estate winery located in St. Helena, Napa Valley, and home to our Robert M. Parker Jr. 100 point rated Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, is seeking an experienced, highly-motivated, energetic order fulfillment specialist to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Controller, this position plays a crucial role in daily order processing, order fulfillment and inventory control in a highly sophisticated order fulfillment system. This strategic position requires a team player attitude with a deep understanding of order processing, logistics, inventory movement, and end of month procedures. As a key member of our team, the position is responsible for daily order entry for all sales channels, batching orders according to set criteria and within compliance regulations, and working closely with the Controller, ensuring seamless integration of all data, inventory management and logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform order entry, order management & compliance checking of consumer orders. Verify customer shipping & billing information, noting requested ship dates to aid in batching. Adjust orders for compliance restrictions. Create and review unshipped order pivot a minimum of 3x/week. Batch to meet timeframes for ship method chosen.
• Review for accuracy and enter all distribution and broker orders and release to appropriate warehouse for fulfillment
• Accurately process increased order volumes during offer and club releases.
• Prepare FedEx and GSO labels for winery ship orders accurately and process returns timely and within existing procedures.
• Perform reconciliation of physical and virtual inventory located throughout the country.
• Periodic review sales tax rates in Ship Compliant to ensure proper tax collection in POS System.
• Ability to produce accurate, highly detailed results in a fast-pace environment, focusing on excellence in customer service and accounting procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate with Controller and staff regarding order issues, order processing, inventory movement and management, compliance irregularities, etc.
• Participate in ongoing training as requested.
• Attend staff meetings as requested.
• Other duties as requested by management team.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Prior experience with data management, inventory movement and management, shipping and logistics.
• Experience in SalesForce and Cultivate Systems a huge plus.
• Ability to take direction and work independently. Reliable and professional.
• Commitment to customer service excellence and confidentiality with personal data.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time; walk, climb stairs, bend, and be able to lift over 50 pounds repeatedly in a sometimes 55-degree environment.
• Must be 21 years of age or over and have a valid California driver’s license.