The Graphic Design position will contribute and execute high-quality cutting-edge design ideas to reinforce the brand identity of marketing and point of sale materials for Winebow portfolio of fine wines
• Utilize visual design and production skills to layout and produce creative print for Winebow Sales and Marketing initiatives to include but not limited to: brochures, sell sheets, shelf talkers, wine lists, invitations, posters, email marketing and logos.
• Must have a strong sense of layout, color theory, typography and style.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize deadlines.
• Must be able to exercise independent judgment and decision making.
• Maintain a high level of quality, accuracy and efficiency.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
Occasional lifting to 30 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
• BA/BS or Associates Degree in a related field of study.
• Minimum three years' experience in Graphic Design
• Proficient in a MAC OS X based environment.
• Proficient in Creative Cloud: Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Acrobat Pro, Quark Xpress and Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Cannon Image Press printer, large format printing and finishing equipment
• Ability to work well with all levels of the department and company.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.