Leap Solutions Group has partnered with their client, Balletto Vineyards, in their search for a creative, dynamic and experienced individual who possesses the drive and ability to expand our market reach and e-commerce sales, while supporting other key areas of our marketing and branding efforts.
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a can-do attitude as well as a proven track record of success in marketing, social media platforms, website and online sales management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Drive e-commerce sales
• Attend, photograph and publicize winery and other community events
• Create business cards and email signatures for all staff
• Create and distribute email marketing campaigns for all promotions and events
• Compose weekly emails for local and out of state potential and current clients
• Create and manage all content and engagement on social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Create and distribute newsletters for all club members
• Create and update brochures, wine club sign-up forms, posters, event photo booth materials, props and more, as needed
• Collaborate with local/national media sources to create and manage print and digital advertisement and marketing content for Balletto
• Create marketing materials for sales team efficiently and effectively
• Provide online sales customer service support
• Manage website
• Graphic design support and management to other team members and vendors for various external printed and electronic collaterals
• Bridge gap into Bay Area through social media platforms
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and/or Education
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree with academic course work in a relevant discipline (i.e., marketing, communications, journalism, public information or other closely related fields of study); and at least three years related experience in marketing, preferable experience in the wine industry
• Excellent English language communication skills including the ability to read and summarize material in a broad range of professional publications and the ability to write clear, concise and compelling reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public. Fluency in languages other than English will be considered a plus, especially Spanish
• Have knowledge, existing or learned on the job, needed to write content to promote or advocate for the Sonoma County wine industry that might include preparation of fact sheets or white papers to share with members, elected officials or local media.
• The ability to work with little direction and the desire to work in a collaborative, team setting
• Demonstrated work ethic, strong people skills and a positive attitude
• Knowledge and personal proficiency to use the following software programs: word processing, spreadsheets and the basic ability to perform webpage edits (WordPress, HTML, etc.)
• Customer Service
• Social media management
• Previous job experience in a similar role in the wine industry is preferred
• The ability to manage and make changes to the organization’s website
• A background in graphic design
• Ability to take and manipulate high quality photographs
• Knowledge of a proficiency to use Graphic design software (e.g., InDesign) and photo editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) is a plus
• Team oriented
• High level of organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple competing priorities in an occasionally high stress environment. Conscious and responsive to established deadlines with attention to follow up and follow through
• Highly accountable and comfortable both giving and receiving feedback
• Energetic and has a sense of humor
Physical, Environmental and Mental Requirements
• Physical: Frequently required to perform moderately difficult manipulative tasks such as
typing, writing, filing, etc.
• Must be able sit for extended periods.
• Sensory: Frequently required to read documents and written reports.
• Must be able to speak clearly and understand/be understood using the English
• Cognitive: Frequently required to concentrate on moderate detail with frequent interruption. Must be able to attend to a task/function for 30-45 minutes at a time.
• Frequently required to understand and relate to specific ideas, several at a time.
• Environmental Conditions: Frequent exposure to varied office and mixed (residential/
• office) environments. Moderate exposure to outdoors.
• Equipment: Frequently required to use a computer, phone, and copy and fax machine.