Thomas George is a small family owned winery. We are dedicated to producing small lot premium wines from our estate vineyards in the Russian River Valley. In order to showcase our premium wines to our guests, we're seeking a passionate, professional, sales-driven person who has a loving relationship with the Russian River and the local region.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for all things related to wine and food! Most importantly having an eagerness to take the initiative to provide excellent hospitality. We are looking for candidates who are passionate and happy to provide a world class winery experience.
The position centers on presentation and sales of wine through hosting daily tastings and experiences. This is a multi-faceted position that requires good presentation, initiative, vision, high energy level and excellent communication skills and relationships with customers, owners and co-workers.
This is a 3 day a week position with opportunities to pick up additional hours by working scheduled events.
- Always makes sure the tasting room, outdoor area, and grounds are clean and orderly throughout the day.
- Welcoming guests in a warm and positive manner.
- Presenting the wines in a professional manner. Share your knowledge about Russian River, Thomas George wines, winemaking, wine growing, vintages and products available.
- Promoting the sales of wines and encouraging customers to join our unique wine club
- Operating the POS system accurately and efficiently, Wine Direct is a plus.
- Working all aspects of a small winery tasting room.
- Outstanding presentation, great communication and superior sales and customer service required
- Appreciation for fine wine and cuisine
- Must be enthusiastic about wine and Russian River Wine Tourism
- Must be able to work weekends, some nights as well as holidays and a flexible schedule a must.
- Must be at least 21 years old of age
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs
-Job Type: Part-Time
- Starting at $17.00