Located in Rutherford, Napa Valley, Round Pond Estate is a family-owned and managed estate with vineyards, gardens and orchards. In a region renowned for producing wines of great and complexity, our handcrafted estate wines, artisan olive oils and red wine vinegars reflect our family's dedication to producing world-class food and wine while preserving this esteemed land.
This role is a key position on a small, tight team responsible for supporting the DTC and Wholesale channels, as well as ensuring overall brand health and management for Round Pond Estate. He/she reports to the Director of Marketing and should be a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent writing skills, ability to multi-task and a high level of productivity. This is an opportunity to be creative as well as analytical, and to work with a passionate, engaged team who are dedicated to the work, the brand, and the company’s mission.
This position is full-time and includes medical/dental/vision insurance, paid PTO and holidays, and 401k.
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts (creating and posting content, calendar management, ads, and community management) in conjunction with Director based off of company’s strategy.
- Design, write copy, and execute multi-channel email campaigns in collaboration with Director, DTC and Wholesale teams with extreme attention to detail on execution.
- Create and update in-house collateral, both for DTC and wholesale channels.
- Pull analytics and reports on a monthly basis and help analyze trends and data.
- Coordination and tracking of donation requests.
- Design ad campaigns, both print and digital.
- Create and execute blog posts for The Feed in collaboration with team members.
- Maintain and update front end of website and online shop as needed.
- Manage scoring publication submissions, scheduling, and tracking received scores.
- On site photography as needed.
- Coordinate with outside print vendors as needed.
- Assist in market research.
- Occasional pouring and brand representation at consumer-facing events both on- and off-site.
- Proficient in photography, Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe Suite.
- Approachable and friendly demeanor with the public and internal team members.
- Honed social media skills that are both technical and intuitive – true understanding of how the channels work.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Facebook Business, Mailchimp, and Wordpress.
- Detail and task oriented.
- BA in Marketing or related field.
- Wine knowledge preferred.
- 2-3 years of prior industry experience, preferably at the winery level.
- Working knowledge and understanding of 3-tier system, and nuances between wholesale and DTC channels.
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record.
- Required to be at least 21 years of age.
- Required to lift and move up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Required to occasionally work evenings and weekends.