Hawkes is a multi-generation farming and wine making operation that knows its employees are its most valuable asset. Every employee is crucial to the success of our business. We're looking for a talented and energetic addition to the team. We foster a work-hard/play-hard team environment.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and motivated individual to lead our Hawkes team at our Sonoma location. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a leadership role in both sales and hospitality. Duties will include working closely with the Director of Operations, and the Tasting Room Lead at our Alexander Valley tasting room, assisting in administrative duties, and all aspects of daily operations in our Sonoma tasting room.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have 2+ years of prior tasting room experience
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs regularly and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work weekends and some evenings
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to travel to our headquarters in Alexander Valley when necessary
• Assist in special events and outside functions as needed