Sales Support Coordinator
Blue Ventures Wine Marketing, LLC, a small yet rapidly growing wine marketing and sales company which represents select winery clients both domestic and imports, seeks a dynamic, skilled individual to become our new Sales Support Coordinator.
Under the supervision of the National Portfolio Manager, the Sales Support Coordinator will be focused on supporting management and the sales team. Primary responsibilities include updating and distributing monthly reports with strong emphasis on data entry in relation to tracking client product sales throughout the U.S. Additional position requirements are the editing and printing of client product marketing collateral and management presentations, distribution of product samples, calendar tracking of tasting events, and travel logistics of client visits and incentive programs.
The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail and consistently performs quality control. The preferred candidate has experience with extracting information from web databases and file exporting, and is skilled in graphic layout or otherwise acquires and retains these skills quickly from applicable training.
This position is located in San Rafael, CA. The position requires an introductory work evaluation period of 3 months.
• Preparation and distribution of multiple client monthly product depletion reports
• Distribute collateral via email or mail to sales team as requested
• Update client collateral i.e. technical sheets, catalogues, including BVWM website
• Review/edit and assist management with presentation layout and collation
• Shipment and inventory tracking and reporting of product samples
• Travel logistic administration for client tours and events
• Miscellaneous responsibilities i.e. product sample pick up and postal/shipment drop off
• Bachelor's Degree desired
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Superior data management, administrative, and organizational skills
• Emphasis on quality control and Excel formulas, calculations and formatting
• WordPress, social media and Adobe applications a plus
• Ability to focus for lengthy periods of time with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to lift 35 lbs on an occasional basis
• Current CA driver’s license, own transportation and clean driving record a must
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skills.
Benefits: 401(k) plan. Paid holidays.
To apply for this position, please upload your cover letter and resume and send them through the WineJobs site. Please do not call or email contacts directly through the Blue Ventures Wine Marketing site. The applicants that adhere to these guidelines will be considered. Thank you.