Great (Full-Time) opportunity to work at a private residence with a competitive pay and benefits!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Clean/dust/maintain/organize all rooms
Spot clean sofas/chairs as needed
Make beds daily; Wash bedding on a weekly basis
Clean all bathrooms: toilets, sinks, showers, mirrors and countertops
Take out all the trash from all bathrooms and kitchen daily
Sweep/Mop/Vacuum all floors daily,
Deep clean carpets with carpet cleaning machine 2 times per year or as needed.
2. Do laundry daily
Iron as needed.
Take and pick-up dry cleaning on weekly basis
3. Kitchen & cooking
Prepare dinners, as requested.
Load/empty dishwasher daily
wipe counters daily, wipe kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, microwave, stove as needed and wash dishes by hand a couple of times a week.
4. Assist with preparations for special events, parties and family gatherings, as needed:
Food / Beverages
Décor: Manage decorations for all holidays
Shop for groceries / ensure refrigerator is fully stocked daily and as needed to meet the needs of the weekend.
On occasion, shop for “special dinners”. Formal and/or casual dinner parties and special events at the home will be coordinated between the Personal Assistant.
Shop for fresh cut flowers weekly and prepare flower arrangements.
Ensure replacement and/or purchase of household items and supplies as necessary.
Assist with local and online purchases/returns
Orders to be collected from office as needed
Returns to be delivered to local stores or shipped, as needed
6. Gather and package clothing and items for donation to charity.
7. Report problems and/or repair needs. This will include mechanical, plumbing, electrical, safety or building related problems.
As needed, be household contact for day of repair appointments
8. Care for household pets; purchase food / Feed pets
Schedule and take to Veterinary appointments
9. Ensure the Waste/Recycle cans are taken to curbside
10. Communicate frequently with:
Personal Executive Assistant concerning schedules and for purposes of coordinating special events.
Attend monthly meetings to ensure communication, as household schedule permits
11. Pick-up mail at post office for both company and Owner.
12. Travel to Napa and/or Palo Alto as requested to clean, shop and organize cottage & patio.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Confidentiality agreement will be required
2. CPR and First Aid Certified, currently hold or must be obtained within 90 days of employment
3. Basic Computer and Administrative skills.
4. Clean DMV Printout.
5. Criminal and Background Record check required.
6. Household Management experience desired.
1. Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for own actions.
2. Ethical/Honesty/Integrity – Ability to demonstrate conduct that conforms to a set of values and accepted standards; truthful and viewed as credible.
3. Loyal and Confidential – The trait of feeling a duty to the employer; demonstrated ability to be entrusted to personal and confidential matters.
4. Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
5. Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
6. Reliability and Responsible - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy; ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
7. Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with family members and co-workers.
8. Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
9 Written and Oral Communication - Ability to communicate in clearly and concisely in writing. Communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
10. Work Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
11. Flexibility – Ability to work various times and dates based on family needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer