Established in 2002, Benchmark Wine Group is the leading source of fine and rare wine for wine retailers, restaurants and collectors around the world. Based in Napa Valley, we acquire the most sought-after wines from private individuals and professional contacts. Our staff draws on decades of industry experience and is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our clients. Benchmarkwine.com offers 24 hour access to our cellar, displaying inventory in real time.
**About you: highly successful fast growing fine and rare wine company looking for a people-friendly, detail oriented, organized individual with a strong interest in the world of rare and highly collectible wines. This position requires strong customer service and organizational skills. An interest in wine is a plus.
Benchmark Wine Group believes in promoting from within the Company and this is a fantastic opportunity to turn an entry level position into a career in the wine industry.
**Duties and Responsibilities:
• Professionally greet customers and assist them with wine pick-ups
• Answers all phones in a professional and courteous manner
• Order all office supplies; only seek approval for large or unusual items
• Organize and purchase kitchen supplies
• Manage relationship with vendors, including but not limited to: suppliers, contractors, maintenance workers, etc.
• Update and maintain employee birthdays, anniversaries and contact information. Notify staff when it’s someone’s birthday or anniversary
• Responsible for miscellaneous errand runs, including but not limited to: supplies, special events, lunch orders, etc.
• Coordinate training programs as needed
• Ensure efficient operation of office equipment
• Water the office plants, general office maintenance to ensure professional appearance for client visits
• Assist other departments with special projects as needed
• Additional duties as deemed relative to employment progression
**Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent client relations skills; ability to create and maintain professional relationships with existing and potential clients
• Self-directed with high personal quality expectations, as well as a solid team player
• Exceptional problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills
• Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
**Why Benchmark Wine Group?
• 100% Company paid medical coverage (choice of HMO or PPO); 50% Company paid dental & vision
• 401k Retirement plan with partial Company match; 100% vested upon enrollment
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• South end of Napa Valley location; easy access to Hwy 12, 37, & 80
• Monthly catered lunches; weekly wine tastings
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER.
Monday, June 10th
Type of Work:
General Administration and Other
Benchmark Wine Group