There is an opening in the Bottling department for a Machine Attendant (Class 11 - $18.46 per hour). Basic qualifications include:
1. Working experience (1 – 2 years’ minimum) on high speed bottling equipment (fillers, cappers, packers, palletizers, labelers, etc.).
2. Must have accumulated a good safety record, if applicable.
3. Must have a good attendance record and work performance standard, if applicable.
4. Working knowledge of raw materials, production processes and quality control.
5. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English and operate PLC, HMI and other applicable computer technology associated with bottling/production equipment.
6. Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
7. Must be able to work all shifts; this includes swing shift and/or graveyard shift, if and when necessary.
8. Must be able to communicate with Production Manager, Bottling Maintenance Manager and/or Maintenance Technician of any issues that arise.