We're looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and reliable person with an exceptional work ethic to join our team. If you love hospitality and sales and have a passion or interest in craft spirits, cocktails and distilling and want to learn more, please submit your resume in confidence.
If hired, you'll work with a great team in a fun but focused environment while you conduct educational tours and tastings for our guests and sell our award-winning craft spirits and Bar-Club memberships at both of our locations in Napa, CA.
This is a FULL-TIME position for serious job seekers and career growers. We offer an above average compensation plan with commissions, bonuses and lots of perks. Most importantly, you will work for a company that values the contributions of it's dedicated staff and provides plenty of room for growth.
• Provide a unique and engaging experience for our guests that promotes and builds brand loyalty, spirits/products sales, Bar Club sign-ups and hospitality.
• Effectively and consistently educate and enroll guests in our Bar Club program.
• Conduct tours and pour tastings of our spirits and describe each product properly. (we'll show you how)
• Accurately and consistently process all sales transactions via an iPad based POS system which includes shipping orders, transactions and special product discounts.
• Thoroughly perform all tasting room opening and/or closing responsibilities which include but are not limited to stocking, folding, cleaning, sweeping and emptying per established protocols and processes.
• Answer phones and assist with inquiries to include tasting appointment scheduling.
• Assist in the stocking and organization of all merchandise on the retail floor
• Available to work weekends and most holidays
• 1+ years tasting room experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong sales experience and knowledge of spirits or cocktails preferred, but not required.
• Experience in a retail setting preferred, but not required.
• Strong customer service and hospitality acumen. 21+ years of age.
• Impeccable communication skills (written and oral)
• Technical proficiency with point of sales software and money handling
• Ability to multi-task (experience in a busy tasting room setting preferred)
• A good general knowledge & understanding of spirits, cocktails, cocktail ingredients and the spirits industry
• Familiarity with the Napa Valley and its tourist/hospitality attractions (restaurants, hotels, wineries, points of interest, etc.)
• Familiarity with basic food & cocktails
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment with a selfless commitment to the customer
• Self-starter with an ability to anticipate and pro-actively accomplish tasks
• Ability to lift 20-30 lbs. required