• Establish and maintain good working knowledge of all Winebow delivery routes and customers.
• Assist with the supervision of route delivery drivers and driver helpers.
• Dispatch delivery drivers to include providing routes/assignments each day.
• Monitor delivery drivers throughout the day using MobileCast.
• Handle calls from delivery drivers, accounts and sales personnel and try to resolve issues as they arise.
• Provide direction to delivery drivers on how to handle situations that arise while making deliveries or taken back returns.
• Contact accounts to advise of late deliveries or inability to make deliveries on that day and follow up with sales personnel.
• Handle problems with deliveries, returns and COD's.
• Schedule maintenance of fleet vehicles. Ensure delivery vehicles are clean, safe and are maintained in proper working order.
• Assist Manager with monitoring delivery staff's driving license status. Provide HR with delivery driver's licenses on a bi-annual so that HR can check driving record.
• Coordinate completion of all driver incident/accident/ticket reporting forms according to corporate policy.
• Oversee random drug testing. Ensure chosen employees complete drug test prior to leaving warehouse to begin their route.
• Responsible for assisting with safety programs, including investigation of accidents and injuries. Help make recommendations to prevent future incidents.
• Act as a backup driver and/or router as necessary.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to
• All other duties as assigned
Prolonged sitting while multi-tasking including answering calls and emails. When driving, ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience working with a route delivery system such as Roadnet and MobileCast
Visual acuity and manual dexterity. When driving, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Valid Driver's License
• 2 years' experience as a dispatcher preferably in an organization with daily route deliveries to customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic area.
• Excellent organizational and customer relations skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of management within Winebow, as well as to provide excellent customer service to our clients/customers.