As the Salesforce Development Lead, you will be focusing on building innovative solutions on the Salesforce platform to support critical capabilities at Constellation Brands for B2B commerce, distributor communities and the Constellation Brands community. You will collaborate with business stakeholders, product managers and Agile Teams to build these solutions. You will play a critical role in shaping the future of Salesforce at Constellation Brands.
* Work with internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
* Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards.
* Design, configure, and develop custom code/objects.
* Use APEX, Visualforce and Lightening components to create new functionality and extend existing apps.
* Help identify new tools / technologies that can help drive business growth.
* Continually look for ways to improve our Salesforce ecosystem.
* Understand the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce and maximize their value in our applications.
* Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization.
* Take key business requirements and convert them into solution design.
* Lead/review Salesforce design approaches/impacts with Architecture, DevOps and Testing.
* Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration.
* Knowledge and experience using Delegated Admin capabilities, Communities, B2B Commerce (CloudCraze) is desirable.
* Solid written and verbal communication; strong interest and ability to collaborate with business stakeholders.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Experience with iOS, J2EE or other object-oriented development a significant plus.
Education / Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business / information systems / computer science or related field with relevant work experience.
* 2+ years of Salesforce development experience .
* Salesforce.com certifications are a plus, including App Builder, Administrator and Developer certifications.
* Consumer Packaged Goods or Beverage alcohol industry experience preferred.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).