About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman's and Rawson's Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
This role will support Treasury Wine Estates' Customer Fulfilment and Logistics business objectives by assisting in the optimization of its carrier movements and shipment goals. Also, supporting Inventory management and recording accuracy.
* Manage daily operational relationship with Distributor & TWE managed carriers, freight forwarders, and our customs broker.
* Determining load status, working with carriers to collect loads in a timely manner, collaborating with the warehouse to ensure load readiness, trouble shooting and problem solving daily.
* Verifying orders and handling customer requests.
* Track and manage inventory levels.
* Process stock transactions in JDE.
* Investigate and clear up any variances between systems.
* Facilitate periodic cycle-counts with warehouse partners.
* Generate and run load status reports to track and manage carrier activity plus inventory reports to track movements, variances and corrections. Report progress to management.
* Responsible for the management of invoicing and paperwork related to these activities.
* Bachelors degree
* 3 - 5 Year experience in Transportation & Import/Export
* MS Office proficiency
* Advanced Excel skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
* Excellent verbal and written skills. (including reports)
* Customer Service focus
Required Education Level: