About the company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX.TWE). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Cavaliere D'Oro and Etude. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Americas head offices are situated in Oakland and Napa California. Our production and winery facilities are located in the iconic wine growing regions of Napa Valley, Sonoma County and the Central Coast. The Company sources grapes for our extensive US wine portfolio from a mix of owned, leased and grower vineyards through California, with wine production facilities also in California. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com .
Execute process flows to deliver the expected level of customer service and minimize costs throughout the supply chain through timely and accurate planning and delivery of packaging dry goods and commodity obsolescence management. The Material Planner is responsible for cross-commodity reporting, representation in the supplier reviews, driving process/system/cost improvement and reporting.
* Drive and maintain compliance with all company HSE Policies and safe work practices and take accountability to ensure workplace hazards are reported and resolved.
* Drive the TWE Growth Behaviors.
* End to End Process Owner for all Material Planning Processes and Cross Functional Integration Points.
* Direct Line Manager of the Material Planning Team
* Manage Manufacturing resource planning (MRP) and Bill of Material (BOM) master data, including as any other supplier related master data.
* NPD Planning and support of NPD projects. Impact analysis on NPD launch dates for dry goods obsolescence.
* Develop Service Level Agreements with key suppliers, and managing and measuring performance against SLAs.
* Tracking of supplier delivery performance to drive continuous improvement, including collaboration with Procurement Category Managers/Leads as relevant.
* Developing 12-month Materials Plan in support of the Master Plan.
* Manage and reduce dry good obsolescence and dry goods storage costs
* Measuring and managing Supplier Lead Times.
* Collaboration with the wider supply chain team, including effective participation at daily production review meetings.
* Monitoring material usage factors within packaging operations and executing bill of material changes as necessary.
* Re-planning weeks 1-13 (Planning Time Fence) in response to any Master Production Schedule (MPS) changes and/or supplier delivery updates.
* Attend the weekly MPS meeting to validate material availability across the 13-week horizon.
* Ensure business continuity for all Material Planners performing core duties as needed during planned and un-planned team absences
* Manage materials and ensure delivery 48 hours prior to production.
* Maintain all SOP and training materials for Material Planning and Material Planner responsibilities.
* Ownership of safety stock calculations for commodities managed as well as all other set up parameters in planning system.
* Maintain the JDE purchase order system with routine maintenance of revised, rescheduled and/or obsolete purchase orders.
* Develop JDE Superuser as self or identified key team member.
* Create Material Planning Superuser network globally across all company markets.
* Develop and maintain supplier relationships that support company goals of improved quality, excellent delivery and reduced cost
* Develop economical order quantities (EOQs) or minimum order quantity per dry good type.
* Work on special projects as assigned.
* BS/BA degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or proven successful history in similar position.
* At least 5 years of successful experience in similar field (procurement, logistics, MRP, production, inventory management, planning/scheduling).
* Other professional Supply Chain certifications/affiliations desired (i.e. APICS, CSCMP, and ISM etc.).
* Excellent planning, organization and project management skills with ability to multi-task/prioritize on regular basis.
* Demonstrated execution of Continuous Improvement principles.
* Demonstrated competency in ERP software applications (JDE a plus).
* Demonstrated experience with supply chain planning or scheduling software applications.
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite.
* High Analytical, interpersonal, oral, written and problem-solving skills.
* Extended hours may be required.
Required Education Level: