As part of the Human Resources organization, the Analyst, Equity Compensation will assist in the execution of responsibilities in Constellation Brands' global compensation & benefits function. Primary responsibilities will be to support the administration of our Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan ("LTSIP"), Employee Stock Purchase Plan ("ESPP"), and employee relocation processes.
* Maintain employee information in the LTSIP and ESPP system of record (E*Trade's Equity Edge Online) to ensure data is both accurate and compliant with internal and external standards and identify process improvements
* Execute, in partnership with our 3rd party administrator, all aspects of global equity administration, including accurate and timely processing all grants of equity, option exercises, RSU & PSU releases, vesting, employee mobility and employee terminations.
* Liaise with our Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR teams, to ensure that equity activity is being properly recorded
* Prepare and analyze equity and relocation data reports and reconciliations for cross-functional teams
* Partner to develop, review and update LTSIP and ESPP plan documents and communications, such as letters, reference guides, web and video to ensure current, accurate, and timely content is provided to employees
* Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices
* Execute, in partnership with our 3rd party administrator, all aspects of the employee relocation process including accurate and timely processing of new moves and weekly invoicing
* Provide analytical support, including report creation and recommendations, for relocation process
* Monitor employee relocations and support a positive experience between the employee, Constellation, and any third-parties
* Establish close working relationships with all areas of HR and the business to ensure awareness of and compliance to the equity & relocation processes, existing support resources, and any new or revised programs
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and system support for Compensation and Benefits projects as needed
* Works independently with general supervision
* Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years related business experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, or similar software, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Be organized, flexible, proactive and ready to anticipate how to improve programs and processes through the ebbs and flows of company activity
* Possess excellent time management skills, communication skills (both verbal and written), and be able to interact with all levels of staff with professionalism, confidentiality, and sensitivity to employee and company information
* Be accurate, logical, well organized, and detail oriented
* Prior experience working in a compensation, benefits or Finance-related environment
* Interest in the stock market
* Comfort using new/various data systems
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
* Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
* Primary work environment is professional corporate office
* Must be able to travel commercially
Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).