prepare and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
Ultimately, you should ensure all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (The job description reflects management's assignments of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:)
• Prepare sales and purchase contracts
• Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
• Review and update existing contracts
• Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
• Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
• Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
• Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping)
• Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
• Create language standards for existing and new contracts
• Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
• Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
• Familiarity with accounting procedures
• Excellent writing skills
• Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
• BSc degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus
Sitting at desk for extended periods. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.