The Meeting & Incentive Coordinator is responsible for:
* Coordinate program registration process through Cvent including but not limited to:
* Providing support in the Meetings, Incentives and Events Department
* Planning and execution of all details for small groups (less than 30 participants)
* Coordination of select internal meetings and events
* May need to complete meeting request forms in participant registration
* database management
* report distribution
* communication distribution
* Negotiate and review supplier contracts for cost saving, under the compliance guidelines set by the Legal Department.
* Work with Group Air Coordinator on submitting Group Air Request Form
* Work with local Sales Teams to confirm Constellation Brands product will be available or able to be brought into contracted venues
* Review and process invoices, including the monthly reconciliation of the Corporate Meeting Card.
* Provides budget recaps for events
* Regularly communicate with outside vendors, including hotels and offsite caterers
* Maintain day-to-day supplier relationships in support of all events, including outside vendors
* Work with outside suppliers to ensure they contribute quality and expertise to Constellation
* Assist Manager with planning and developing new methods to implement solutions into programs
* Conform to Travel policies and Meeting & Events standard operating procedures
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
* Assist with updates to comprehensive production schedule for on-site detailed agenda/schedule of events.
* Provide onsite support to events in the local area with assigned planner/manager. Activities included but not limited to; onsite registration, transportation liaison, hotel and venue liaison
* Food & Beverage: Review menus and make suggestions to Meeting Host for menu options within budget, review BEOs for accuracy and provide signature authorization
* Destination (domestic and international) research
* Manage office supply quantities for on-site supply kits
* Coordinate select internal meeting requests at Home Office - scheduling, room set up, AV needs, catering, entering names in visitor database, billing processes if required
* Fulfillment of responsibilities will be aligned and supportive of the Company's Vision, Mission and Strategic Imperatives.
* All other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies to be Successful
* Functional Skills and Knowledge
* Analytical Skills
* Communication Skills
* Attention to Detail
* Follow Through
* College degree preferred
* Cvent experience a plus
* Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact successfully with all levels of management
* Experience with management of multiple projects/programs independently
* Travel requirement: approximately less than 5% of time
* Advanced proficiency in Windows, Excel and PowerPoint
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
* Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
* Primary work environment is professional corporate office
* Ability to travel domestically and commercially
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).