SUMMARY: One of the fastest growing wine companies, O’Neill Vintners & Distillers, is looking for an energetic, action oriented, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills Administrative Assistant to join our high-performing team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Marketing Department, Chief Sales Officer, and Legal Counsel. The position will report to the VP of Marketing. The responsibilities of this role will be focused on administrative responsibilities including coordinating travel, meetings & events, organizing and filing documents and digital content and assisting with development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Handle internal logistics including conference room management, meeting/event catering, and other related ad hoc duties related to onsite and off-site meetings
• Assist with the planning and execution of offsite meetings and events for the teams within the department
• Assist the brands team in execution of national events working in collaboration with internal and external partners as well as local sales team.
• Assist in development of presentations when needed
• Responsible for organizing legal & digital content, files, and documents in assigned digital platforms.
• Manage wine competition samples submissions in collaboration with brand team
• Coordinate product donations (where legal) for events, samplings, and other marketing needs.
• Assist with travel reservations, logistics and expense reports as needed for Head of Marketing/Sales/Legal when needed
• 5+ years in Administrative role
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to prioritize projects and communicate clearly and effectively via email, in-person, and over the phone
• Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask with ease and prioritize incoming requests appropriately while remaining flexible to the many changes that could occur during a day
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual that is prepared to “roll up their sleeves”, has a can-do attitude, while learning about the exciting world of marketing and the wine industry.
-Must pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen
-The Company participates in E-Verify
-The employee is expected to adhere to all Company, Federal and State Food Safety Regulations and Policies