Job Title: Manager - Sales & Marketing Analytics
Reports to: Director – Sales and Marketing Analytics
Foley Family Wines is seeking a data driven Manager of Sales & Marketing Analytics to join our growing organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating sales, marketing and operational data into business insights that communicate clear and actionable recommendations to manage profitability and drive growth. In representing the state of the business and organization, this position requires good judgment in acceptable uses of information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regularly extrapolate market trends and patterns, report/monitor sales results and collaborate with key decision makers to determine a recommended course of action based on findings/opportunities.
• Cultivate analytical reputation by establishing strategic internal/external partnerships through the demonstration of category and consumer insights expertise.
• Develop persuasive fact based sales presentations using both market and consumer research tools to protect/expand product assortment, shelving position, promotional displays, and pricing efforts.
• Continually improve sales research methods, analytical resources, and reporting systems.
• Visit customers as needed to assist with in-store audits and/or delivery of local market insights.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in consumer/market research, statistics, or related business fields.
• At least 3-5 years of significant business analysis experience required, with a focus on building insights to achieve both organizational and customer goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Other Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes with the ability to report, graph, and present complex information.
• Familiarity with the three-tier network.
• Fluent in Nielsen/IRI data to develop/support sales presentations, marketing claims, and brand performance.
• Expert computer skills with a strength in Excel, PowerPoint, OLAP, Multi-dimensional tables, and database communications (SAS, SPSS, SQL).
• Ability to conduct complex data mining/analysis using a variety of business intelligence tools (i.e. TARGIT, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, and PowerPivot).
• Strong ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and deliver against deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong ability to follow-up.
• Must be a confident team player who enjoys collaboration and is eager to play a key role in building a growing organization.
Foley Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer