Wine Sales Representative
Wine Winners Distributing - California
California (All Area)
Wine Winners Distributing, a well-established importer with national distribution, is looking for an enthusiastic sales representative to join our growing California wholesale team. Wine Winners is a dynamic and driven distributorship, with a motivated and focused sales team providing customers in California with a unique portfolio of imported and local wines and superb service. We are looking for wine lovers who enjoy selling wine and being remunerated in accordance with their performance.
The Californian candidate must have a solid history selling both imported and domestic wines in the California market. This role requires the complete management of a sales region calling on fine wine restaurants, bars and both large/small retailers. The ideal candidate brings some of their own accounts, although not a pre requisite. In addition, increases existing business while prospecting within the assigned territory and targeting new account openings. Having competitive nature and genuine passion for the food and beverage industry in general is a recipe for success.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years wine sales experience in the California market.
• Must be motivated, organized, self-starter who is able to work independently to achieve sales goals that are clearly outlined each month/year
• Must reside in California and have wine/sales relationships to build on.
• Valid California driver's license, safe driving record
• Reliable transportation to service the sales territory
• Proof of insurance on the vehicle is required
• Servicing accounts (5-10) daily, requiring driving and getting in and out of the vehicle
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds or more
• Ability to work the occasional evening or weekend at tastings/events
• Understanding of wholesale, retail and on premise pricing and margins
• Basic Microsoft Office/Outlook knowledge
High Commission structure and Bonus program.
Opportunity for growth, within the company/management
Pro travel/annual supplier trip(s) offered
Continued education/skills training
Generous sample policy
Employee discount on all wines carried with our Friends and Family program
Annual leave structure
Respectful of work/life balance and employee wellness
Only emailed Resumes accepted.