At Folio, we don’t just seek employees with a proven track record of success in their chosen profession, we seek to have an organization filled with individuals whose Values and Character align with our Core Values. These values play a key role in the success of our organization.
Sense of Urgency
This position will provide administrative support to the Vice President of Sales and the remote Sales team. Responsibilities include screening, responding to and directing incoming calls; assisting in managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing Sales reports, and general overall office support.
Support for VP of Sales (40%)
• Coordinate travel plans for VP of Sales and Sales team, as requested, creating travel itineraries to include all transportation, accommodation and event details. Monitor and manage changes or additions to travel in progress.
• Review Email, flagging or deleting as appropriate. Communicate emails needing personal attention or replies to ensure timely response to all emails received. Perform all follow up requested.
• Prepare and submit expense reports for VP of Sales
• Manage Outlook Contacts to ensure all contacts are current, and notes are detailed and thorough.
• Coordinating dates and travel logistics for annual industry meetings (Top to Top, WSWA, etc.)
• Monitor Office Voicemail messages, ensuring VP of Sales is aware of and responds to all incoming calls.
• Organize and review all trip follow up, executing all tasks in a timely manner.
Support for Sales Team (30%)
• Coordinate ordering, packaging wine shipments to sales, as requested.
• Printing and assembling POS packets and miscellaneous sales presentation materials
• Coordinate with Folio sales team to ensure VP of Sales is aware of trade VIP visits to the Valley
• Provide assistance, as needed, in preparation and delivery of National Account RFPs
• Maintain Folio’s Distributor and Supplier contact lists as well as the Sales Territory Map.
Supplier Travel (20%)
• Work with Marketing and Sales managers to secure supplier dates of travel. Maintain Supplier Travel Calendar and liaise with suppliers, sales and marketing to ensure itinerary is completed and details are added.
• Track Folio Sales visits to Supplier properties.
Analytical Reporting (5%)
• Assist with Sales reporting in coordination with VP of Sales and Sales Analyst, as requested.
• Coordinate with Sales Analyst to report and follow up with data integrity issues to ensure problems are corrected.
Administrative Duties (5%)
• Work with Office Administrative Team to provide support on general office maintenance and upkeep, providing phone coverage, and back up support as needed.
Education/Experience: Business college-level coursework and/or equivalent experience. Minimum 2 - 4 years of increasingly responsible administrative experience.
Skills: Excellent computer software and transcription skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Outstanding skills managing and organizing Outlook, email and contacts. Exceptional interpersonal skills, telephone manners, English communication skills (verbal and written). Able to deal effectively with all types (levels) of individuals representing the company with key business contacts. Experience in handling sensitive and confidential personal, legal and corporate matters. Must possess a calm and proactive demeanor, able to juggle multiple competing tasks and be a creative problem solver. Must be proactive and able to work independently as well as within a team completing tasks on time with a high attention to detail. Must have demonstrated experience providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Knowledge: Office and administrative organization and procedures.
Physical: Able to sit at a computer for a minimum of two-hour increments, type on a keyboard. Able to lift and carry 41 lbs.
Other: Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to drive between locations. Must have an acceptable driving record, and must have automobile liability insurance.
EOE. No Phone Calls. No Recruiters