Sales Representative- Fine Wine
Vanguard Wines is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our close-knit team. We are an independently owned wholesale distributor and importer of fine wines. As a leader in our field, we seek Sales Representatives that match our adherence to integrity and class.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for fine wines, is highly self - motivated, and exceptionally organized. You will work from home and travel extensively throughout your assigned territory while maintaining existing accounts and developing new business. Though the hours are variable, you will have full command of your schedule and will utilize your analytical and listening skills to best service your clients with our offerings.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your sales career while expanding your fine wine knowledge with our highly regarded organization. The right candidate will have the stability of a timeless profession combined with our innovative sales techniques.
To the right Sales Representative we offer:
• Competitive commission plan (commensurate with fine wine sales experience)
• 401(k) program with company match
• Excellent health and dental benefits
• Opportunity to travel to California, Italy, France & Spain
• Chromebook provided
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Mileage reimbursement
• Team oriented and supportive culture
• Opportunity to work in an exciting industry
Founded in 1996, Vanguard Wines (http://vanguardwines.com/) offers the highest quality wines to the region's finest restaurants and retail outlets. Servicing Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana markets, we place a premium on customer service by providing the most conscientious, dedicated and knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Representative Include:
• Service existing accounts
• Develop new accounts
• Meet and exceed sales goals
• Provide reporting as required
• Attend and participate in sales meetings
• Attend and participate in occasional weekend or evening events
• Maintain consistent professionalism
• Other sales duties as required for success
Requirements for Sales Representative Include:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years sales experience with fine wine - retail, restaurant or wholesale
• Ability to thrive while working autonomously
• Dedicated to learning and growing professionally and personally
• Valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds