The Natural Wine Company is Colorado’s leading distributor of fine wine, made naturally. We represent a dynamic portfolio of winemakers from California, Italy, France, Oregon and Argentina.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, salesmanship, and professionalism who has a passion for fine wine and is capable of executing in an entrepreneurial environment. Excellent opportunity within an established territory of successful on- and off-premise accounts in the greater Vail area with the potential to grow as the portfolio continues to rapidly expand.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be at least 21, able to lift 40lbs, must have a reliable car and a clean driving record
- Resides in or around Vail
- Minimum 2-3 years of wine sales experience, current relationships are a plus
- Experience selling to both on- and off-premise accounts - must be service oriented
- Be able to grow distribution in existing accounts and open up new accounts
- Knowledge of fine wine, with special enthusiasm for natural wine
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to network and be a team player
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Articulate with good presentation skills
- Should have established restaurant and retail relationships in the territory
Excellent opportunity for professional growth with a rapidly expanding company.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Please reply with resume, 3 employment references and a cover letter detailing your qualifications for this position.