The Wine Mover, a fine wine transportation company, is currently searching for energetic and dependable support in our Logistics Associate position. This role is vital to our commitment to customer service excellence, with multi-functional responsibilities that focus on the back office data entry and administration for our Logistics Coordinators. We are searching for a person who will be able to multi-task and possess an eye for detail, to input information into the CRM system, and have the ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with our Logistics Coordinators. In addition, below is a list of other responsibilities and experience required for this role:
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
• Creating proposal/estimates for customers from online quote requests with speed, accuracy, and professionalism
• Creation and distribution of Invoices for client shipments
• Creation of Bills of Lading (BOL)
• Creation and submission of bills from our sub-contractors to internal accounting department
• Email correspondence with sub-contractors and clients
• Phone Correspondence with clients and sub-contractors (after full-training from GM of Logistics is complete)
• Maintain a working knowledge of company services
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• GSuite (Gmail) Email Platform
• Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
• General Accounting Systems for Invoicing and Billing Purposes
• Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional email etiquette.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow with extreme attention to detail
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions
• Wine Industry Experience a plus
About this role:
• This is a virtual, home office based role which can be based anywhere within the US.
• This is a part-time, contractor position at 10-20 hour per week with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
• Salary is $18-20/hour, commensurate with experience
Please submit your Resumé and Cover Letter in PDF format only for consideration.