Huneeus Vintners is seeking event serving staff for winery events in multiple locations: Quintessa (St. Helena), and House of Flowers (Healdsburg). Events include sit down formal dinners and wine club receptions. This on-call position will conduct food and drink serving duties including set-up and bussing duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
• Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
• Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
• Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
• Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
• Open and pour wine
• Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to guest service requests
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Previous serving and guest facing experience
• Excellent oral communication and listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Excellent guest service skills
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• An event server must provide their own uniform (further details will be provided in interview)
• Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
• Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
Please apply online and include a Resume and Cover Letter.
Location: Healdsburg, CA 95448
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail