Privately owned, Summerland Wine Brands is focused on highlighting the very best of Santa Barbara and California’s Central Coast winegrowing regions. Located in the Santa Ynez Valley, Summerland Wine Brands’ portfolio includes Summerland Winery, King Chancho, Insomnia, and Flavorbomb, which each express the uniqueness of their individual sourcing locations.
Primarily responsible for the collection and analysis of sales data. Collaborates with the Sales Team collect and analyze data to evaluate monthly and annual sales goals, quotas and forecasts. Develop and maintain electronic systems to track and predict seasonal demand, industry shifts and customer buying changes. Analyze seasonal orders by SKUs to determine which items have excess or insufficient quantity levels. Work cross departmentally to adjust product forecasts to accommodate promotional activities, consumption trends, advertising campaigns and marketing changes to prices.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collects sales and open order data for analysis and reporting.
• Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
• Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
• Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
• Presents sales reports to company managers, directors, and/or CEOs.
• Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
• Assists in implementing budget and marketing changes and evaluates results.
• Ad-Hoc reporting as needed
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration or related analytical field required
• 3+ years of experience with data analysis, data governance principles, data standards and/or related experience.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel. Power BI, Tableau, or other analytics programs a plus.
• Solid organizational skills, including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects