Looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, creative individual, responsible for daily operations of our Gourmet Food Shop including merchandising, cutting, wrapping, selling and sampling specialty cheeses, meats, and coffees from around the world.
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations. Assist guests in choosing foods, coffees, products, and portion sizes. Share knowledge about the ingredients and preparation of products at the counter. Weigh. Label and package products as necessary.
Weekend Shifts are assigned based on business needs, employees can expect 0-29+ hours a week.
Essential Job Functions:
• Weigh, label and package products as necessary.
• Stocks counter and display refrigerators neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner as per the pricing menu.
• Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised attractively as per quality standards.
• Displays and stores food in the appropriate temperature conditions as per Department of Health standards.
• Completes food preparation assignment neatly, accurately and timely.
• Maintains proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean up.
• Keeps display equipment and counters clean and free of debris.
• Cleans work station thoroughly before leaving area for other assignment or going home.
• Serves or packages food neatly and attractively as per department standards.
• Adheres to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
• May be responsible for cashier duties at their counter
• May cut or portion foods to guest specifications.
Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions. Previous customer service preferred. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Moderate physical activity performing occasional somewhat strenuous activities including standing, walking, climbing, reaching, and carrying. Manual dexterity is sufficient to reach handles items, and work with the fingers. It will require lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.in weight.
Boisset Collection is an innovative, eco-minded, dynamic company with family roots in France and California. Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will be considered.
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2019.
Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will be considered.
Competitive compensation wages offered.