Ron Rubin Winery has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We hope you will find satisfaction and pride when you join our team.
Executive Administrative Assistant is a part time position that is 24 hours per week. This role provides administrative support, coordination, and project assistance to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Works closely with the Vice President to support in management related tasks; facilitates tracking of contracts, corporate documents, organizes, maintains schedule
• Secures meetings space and prepares room for meetings, including set up of electronics, beverage and food service, paper tablets, and writing utensils
• Coordinates trade organization matters and travel planning, including execution of travel and accommodations
• Proactive administrative support including calendar & email management and meeting coordination
• Coordinating meeting, events and conferences
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should be experienced Executive Assistants having previously worked with senior leaders. You will be structured, naturally have a keen attention to detail, strong computer skills, superb interpersonal skills and be discreet when managing confidential information.