Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard holds a unique place in the history of California wineries and is one of the most collected American Cabernets.
We are currently seeking friendly, energetic, hardworking individuals with 1-3 years of hospitality experience and a passion for the wine to join us for the 2019 Wine Country visitor season. Seasonal employees are an integral part of our Hospitality team during our peak season between late April and October and schedules will be built to fit the individual and business needs.
Located at the iconic winery in Rutherford, this role will be responsible for hosting tastings, private events and maintaining retail. We are looking for someone that can relate to and represent our iconic legacy with poise and a friendly demeanor.
* Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
* Act as a backup for other Hospitality Specialists who are conducting tastings and tours
* Promote wine clubs
* Pack wine for retail orders
* Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
* Assist Merchandise Dept. with restocking, inventory and floor upkeep
* Provide world class customer service to site visitors
* Follow site policies and procedures.
* Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager
* Must be 21 years of age
* At least 3-5 years experience in retail sales or a similar setting
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay knowledge of wines and wine production
* Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
* Clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
* Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
* Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
* Must be able to lift 50 + lbs (case of wine)
* Wine industry and/or tasting room experience is highly desired but not required
* This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings is a must
Please submit your Resume to: Camille.Lunt@tweglobal.com