Windridge Vineyards is currently looking for outgoing Tasting Room Associates with a passion for wine to join our team at our new Darnestown, MD tasting room!
At Windridge Vineyards, we believe that creating memorable guest experiences goes far beyond simply pouring great wine. From the breathtaking views of our rolling vineyards to the tranquil aroma of fresh country air, every visit should delight the senses and feel like a vacation. As such, the ideal candidate must be gregarious, detail-oriented, and hospitality-focused.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Greeting guests
• Ensuring that every guest has a positive, memorable experience
• Sharing the Windridge story and educating all visitors about our wines and Maryland wine history as a whole
• Adhering to responsible pouring practices
• Completing transactions through a Point of Sale System
• Signing up new Wine Club members
• Maintaining a clean, well-stocked tasting room
• Must be at least 21 years old!
• Evening and weekend (Friday-Sunday) availability are a MUST!
• Prior winery/service experience is preferred
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Friendly, outgoing, and positive attitude
• Able to work well with others as part of a team
• Some wine knowledge, with an interest in Maryland wines and a passion to learn more
• Must be able to stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time (8+ hours a day)
• Able to lift 45 pounds (1 case of wine) multiple times throughout the day
Compensation: $13/hour, plus tips
This is a Part-Time Position