Unti Vineyards is a family-owned estate winery in Dry Creek Valley making Rhone and Italian style wines. We are seeking an enthusiastic part time tasting room employee to join our team. It presents an excellent opportunity to learn a small winery’s direct-to-consumer sales management system and the job could lead to a full time position for the right candidate. We are strongly focused on providing wine education for our tasting room staff.
• Provide professional customer service in an intimate, appointment-only tasting room environment.
• Clearly communicate information about the wines, vineyards, and history of the winery.
• Handle routine purchasing transactions with attention to detail.
• Participate in the organization and execution of weekly shipping activities—including packing and labeling shipments.
• Perform fundamental tasting room work (i.e. cleaning, organizing, stocking, phone & email communication, etc).
• Applicants should already have a good understanding of wine and should have a sincere interest in learning more about wines of the world.
• Applicants must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
• A positive attitude with a strong sense of teamwork.
• Prior wine industry experience or a comprehensive understanding of the winemaking process.
• Knowledge of Southern French and Italian wines.
• Prior restaurant or hospitality experience.
Please email resumes to TRjob@untivineyards.com
No drop-ins or telephone calls, please.