Orin Swift Cellars is currently hiring for a Part Time Member Services Representative who engages in customer service activities, database maintenance, and duties to enhance the retention of wine club members. Ensures effective representation of the brand image and building of consumer loyalty.
What You Will Need:
• Works to build product loyalty by providing timely customer service to Members (e.g. phone calls, emails and managing personal requests from members).
• Builds effective relationships with members to maintain brand connection and customer loyalty.
• Conducts wine club member satisfaction surveys to gauge customer satisfaction.
• Maintains and updates member database and mailing list.
• Executes targeted phone campaigns for exclusive events, wine offers, measuring results and updating contact information.
• Makes autonomous decisions within guidelines on discounts, shipping fees and other benefits to specific club members to ensure customer service standards are being met.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of compliance and shipping state regulations.
• Tracks wine orders and delivery status. Resolves missed delivery attempts, returns, redirects and reships with fulfillment partner and customers.
• Process and track all Admin orders, over the phone and online
• Supports the Direct to Consumer Channel Manager by processing wine shipments and participating in company sponsored events.
• Processes new club member applications according to prescribed procedures for handling personal information; ensures data security protocols are maintained.
• Works on the tasting room floor as needed.
• Receives, processes and follows through on wine shipments, pending orders and special requests.
• Answers phones, email, regarding member inquiries and subscription status.
• Assists with planning and execution of Member events – partners in support of the Sr. Member Services Representative (tracks RSVP’s, answers phone inquiries about members who call asking about the event, etc.).
• Processes maintains records for annual wine Donations.
• Works to effectively retain wine club customers in programs utilizing established strategies.
• Sends credit card expiration notices and follows up on declined card customers.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or State-issued equivalenc