We are a family-owned winery located in Dry Creek Valley in Healdsburg, focusing on small production, fine wines. We have a growing, dynamic business, with a fun, hard-working team that is passionate about what we do.
We are seeking an organized, enthusiastic individual to join our team as the Customer Service & Marketing Coordinator. Our ideal candidate is someone who believes deeply in the value of providing exceptional customer service, and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Someone with a knack for staying organized and a keen eye for detail would be a great fit.
We believe in cultivating a supportive and collaborative work environment where everyone on the team can thrive and grow to their potential. We cross-train as much as possible and always work together to solve any challenges that arise. So, it is imperative that our candidate be a team-player and have a can-do attitude.
We prefer to develop our team members and promote from within. As a growing business, there is great potential for upward mobility, and we are looking for someone who can grow with our company. You don’t have to be a wine aficionado to join our team, just an openness to learn about wine and an enthusiasm to share our story.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Field incoming calls and provide excellent customer service to customers
• Process sales orders received by phone, email and web
• Assist customers with order tracking, coordinating shipping logistics, and resolving any shipping issues
• Manage a high-volume email inbox, maintain organized folders, and ensure timely responses to customer inquiries
• Book guest reservations for tastings and events at the winery
• Send welcome letters to all new wine club members, and provide personalized service to members ongoingly to build loyalty /retain members
• Customer database cleanup and general membership maintenance
• Create direct to consumer marketing communications for wine club releases using email marketing software
• Write copy for marketing pieces and wine club brochures
• Assist with preparing wine submissions for competitions and publications
• Assist in maintaining website content, and updating online store
• 1-2 years office experience
• Team-oriented attitude—ability to be flexible and willingness to pitch in as needed
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to have great attention to detail, while operating in a fast-paced environment
• Dedicated customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong computer proficiency and ability to learn new computer systems/programs
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
• Point of Sale (POS) or Order Entry software experience
• Email marketing software experience
• Wine knowledge
COMPENSATION: DOE with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Please respond with resume and salary requirements.