We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and fun Tasting Room Sales Associate. This is a part-time position with weekend hours. This position is not about having a background or in-depth knowledge of wine. It is about creating a memorable and comfortable experience to foster customer delight. The ideal candidate loves wine and people, is dynamic, charismatic, flexible, versatile and is a team player with excellent people and sales skills.
• Showcase our wines and cultivate loyal guests measured by repeat visits and sales.
• Develop your knowledge of our winery and wines to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction.
• Educate guests on our wines, winemaking, and our heritage
• Give a fun, educational, and informative winery tours.
• Develop relationships with Wine Club members, consumers, and other surrounding wineries.
• Handle routine sales transactions, which includes POS system and daily sales accounting.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
• Assist in special events and outside functions as needed.
• Follow all proper winery and tasting room procedures.
• Prepare food items served in the tasting room.
• Communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person.
• Perform other duties assigned by the manager.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Team player with an enthusiastic outlook.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Proficiency with POS systems, Word, Excel a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
• Must be able to work weekends (including holiday weekends) and occasional evenings.
• Must be 21 years of age and Valid driver license.
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs regularly, and stand for long periods of time.
• Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
• Have or acquire a class 12 MAST server and Food Handlers permits.
Send cover letter, salary requirements and resume.