Established by French Champagne house Moet & Chandon, and a part of the LVMH Moet Hennessy- Louis Vuitton group, Domaine Chandon is the brand home for Napa’s Favorite sparkling wine. Find with us a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in the business and learn more about the world of sparkling wine while working with our Hospitality team.
The mission for this savvy hospitality professional is to convey the uniqueness of Domaine Chandon through a consistent and impactful message, while exhibiting excellence in customer service and providing a world class experience for every guest. This person is outgoing, passionate, energetic and able to support the growth and elevation of our brand experiences.
• Maintain Domaine Chandon's standard of providing World class customer service to our guests and fellow co-workers.
• Work with Visitor Center Managers, Chef and Ambassadors to proactively discuss and educate staff on food and wine combinations.
• Facilitate point-of-sell interactions with costumers utilizing upsell techniques and service model standards.
• Ensure opening and closing checklist and all other tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Communicate with Visitor Center Manager and/or Assistant Manager on all aspects of the daily operation of the Visitor Center, utilizing communication log and weekly team meetings.
• Mentor the new and existing staff on all new and developing standards.
• Support the VC with set up and breakdown of DCC events.
• Assist with merchandising.
• Provide leadership and development to inspire the team.
• High School Diploma, College Education is preferred.
• Fluent in English language, second language helpful in communication with visiting public.
Professional experience & know how:
• 4 years experience in hospitality industry.
• 4 years experience in Retail merchandise ordering, maintenance, design and inventory preferred.
• 2 years experience in wine related sales and/or wine club acquisitions.
• 2 years of wine-related field experience is a plus.
• Communicate through active-listening skills and gather accurate insights to human behavior.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to lead and follow-up tasks.
• Independently motivated to identify and resolve issues, at department-level.
• One to two years of POS experience.
• Microsoft word and excel experience preferred.
Personal & Interpersonal skills:
• Highly-developed organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a very fast paced environment.
• Great communication skills are a must as well as is the ability to lead and motivate a large team in a fast paced environment.
• Build team dynamics and synergy across departments. Optimize resource potential.
• Passionate costumer focused, energetic and vibrant.