At Folio, we don’t just seek employees with a proven track record of success in their chosen profession, we seek to have an organization filled with individuals whose Values and Character align with our Core Values. These values play a key role in the success of our organization.
• The employees at Folio Fine Wine Partners are the most important part of our organization. We encourage a Culture where individuals feel valued, their unique contributions are appreciated, and they’re provided with challenge and opportunity to learn and grow. We appreciate the challenges our working families face and we are sensitive to the needs of the communities we live in.
• Folio employees are curious and creative. They will routinely question process or methods to find better, more efficient ways of doing things. They are uncomfortable with the status quo and always wonder “what if . . . “ They will find new, creative ways of accomplishing tasks in a more efficient and effective manner.
• The Integrity of a Folio employee would never come in to question. They don’t need to be reminded to consider if something is legal, ethical, and the right thing to do for the business. They will always hold true to their word and never compromise our business or that of our partners and customers. They are leaders who take ownership of their duties and responsibilities, and strive to perform them at exceptional levels. They hold themselves and others accountable for the highest quality work.
Sense of Urgency
• Folio employees anticipate and recognize when a task or priority requires a true sense of urgency, and they respond appropriately. They are individuals who display a true passion for their work and for Folio. They are driven to complete tasks, achieve goals, and they are optimistic and don’t give up. A Folio employee is always mindful of deadlines and priorities, and will go the extra mile to get the job done.
• A Folio employee will strive to ensure not only their own success, but also the success of their customers – internal and external. They will consistently give credit appropriately, and have a true desire to see others succeed as much as if not more than themselves. They are excellent listeners, seeking collaboration to find mutually beneficial outcomes. They are flexible and open to change and new ideas. They are always seeking opportunities to learn, grow and develop their own skills and knowledge.
Reporting to a Brand Director or Manager, the Associate Brand Manager will help increase the value of assigned brands by assisting in executing brand strategies and programs. Areas of responsibility include developing point of sale materials, managing outside agencies, and maintaining the company website. Significant collaboration is required with internal Logistics, Production, and Finance teams.
Support Brand Plan Execution (30%)
• Assist Brand Manager/Director with creation and implementation of all Brand Plan programs.
• Assist Brand Manager/Director with event planning and onsite event support.
• Support Brand Manager/Director with the onboarding and launch activities of new brands.
• Assist with supplier travel planning, working in coordination with Supplier, sales team and Sales Administrative Assistant.
Create & Maintain Brand Assets (30%)
• Manage brand assets and content on all web sites.
• Create brand point of sale using design software as well as by managing external vendors and designers.
• Manage inventory of all POS.
Report and Recap Analysis (20%)
• Assist Brand Manager/Director in preparation of brand business reviews or presentations.
• Assist Brand Manager/Director in analyzing programs effectiveness, key sales trends, competition, consumer trends.
• Ensure timely processing of invoices and track expenses for brand budget monitoring.
Production & Logistics Coordination (15%)
• Generate and distribute monthly inventory and shipment reports.
• Participate in weekly Domestic production planning meetings to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
• Participate in monthly Import inventory planning meeting with Logistics & Inventory Manager.
• Manage all label compliance activities between suppliers and compliance agency.
• Provide support, as needed, for DTC.
• Set up and clean up for Tastings/Meetings.
• Provide support on Portfolio Marketing projects, as requested.
• Spend time in market gaining first-hand knowledge of trends, needs, and opportunities.
Education / Experience: Requires 5 – 7 years experience, 3 – 5 of which have been in a Marketing environment.
Skills: Extremely high level of organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and manage a project start to finish. Ability to work in a small office environment with a willingness to help wherever help is needed. Exceptional computer skills and a positive can-do attitude.
Knowledge: General understanding of the 3-tier system and the wine industry is a plus. Basic understanding of financial aspects of business (profit, loss, margins, etc.)
Physical: Ability to sit at a computer 6+ hours a day, stand for periods of up to 3 hours in a
day, lift and carry 41 lbs. Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evening or weekend events as well as travel, domestic and international.
Other: Must be able to drive personal vehicle to other locations, possessing a valid CA Driver’s license and meeting Folio's insurability standards.
EOE. No Phone Calls, No Recruiters.