• Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure. Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
• Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
• Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with Lead Merchandisers and District Managers to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
2. Ensures the needs and requests of all accounts/customers are met in a timely manner.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator beeper, hand cart, ladder, step ladder.
Lifting a minimum of 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, ability to build large displays/end caps, able to climb and function on a ladder for extended periods of time, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Chain retail sales experience preferred.
• Ability to read a planogram.
• Wine knowledge preferred.
• Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Ability to pas a pre-employment drug screening