• Managing and achieving sales and distribution goals throughout the markets with our distributors.
• Devoting majority of time to sales activities: working with distributor sales reps and Key Acct Mgrs.
• Ensuring new distribution within a set targeted account base on premise and with independent fine wine retail accounts.
• Working independently in the market building on already established account relationships while creating new ones both on and off premise.
• Identifying competitive activity and market needs to better service our customers.
• Working several nights per week and some weekends visiting on premise accounts to make presentations and placements.
• Providing the Regional Manager with updates on sales accomplishments and activities.
• Creating and reviewing distributor program results and suggesting corrective actions to the Regional Manager.
• Conducting wine education seminars and tastings of the portfolio for distributor sales forces and members of the trade.
• Managing detail of supplier visits in the market and recapping these visits in a timely manner.
• Using Diver application to review account sales and distribution activity insuring Performance to Goal.
• Interacting on a professional basis with wholesalers and MundoVino team members within defined area of responsibilities.
• Participating in and completing the mandated annual education requirements provided by Winebow's education department.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator, beeper.
Lifting up to 35 lbs., bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
1. 5+ years sales/manager experience for a wholesale distributor
2. Demonstrated Knowledge of on and off premise accounts in assigned market.
3. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
4. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Valid Driver's License.