• Open warehouse and move trucks out to staging positions
• Gather and prepare returns for the Pasadena driver
• Help unload transfer truck
• Stage pallet accordingly to route and priority
• Help drivers build their routes based off of route, stop and priority
• Load up third party carriers (Orange carrier, GSO, ETC) and ensure paperwork is audited, signed off and paperwork filed and sent up to the North customer service
• Inform management of any morning issues such as short, broken, overage, or additions to the manifest
• Make copies and account for each occurrence
• Ensure turn around deliveries are accounted for and get on the proper route
• Clean up the warehouse each day
• Perform shuttle or hot shot deliveries when needed
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Immediately report breakage to supervisor.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• Arrive to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meet established goals and objectives.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Ability to work overtime
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to obtain forklift certification within 6 months of hire; Certified forklift operator preferred.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Must be able to work extended daily hours as business volume requires.
• Must be able to work all holiday hours as the posted schedule requires.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
Warehouse environment; may be subjected to loud noise, temperature and weather extremes.
Pallet jack, forklift, cherry picker, reach truck, RF device, Voice Pick system, timeclock, office equipment including
computer/printer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, frequent lifting and moving up to 50 lbs, sitting.