Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, competitive, honest and outgoing individual who enjoys sales. Duties include generating sales through:
- Wholesale to stores and restaurants
- Festivals and farmers markets
Wholesale Duties include:
• Sell Knob Hall wines to restaurants and stores;
• Setting up appointments with wine-purchasing individuals to taste wine (when appropriate) and make sale;
• Take orders from wine purchasers and send to COO so invoices can be created;
• Deliver wine to the establishments thus fulfilling the order; and,
• Plan and staff tastings of wine to public at retail establishments.
Applicant must have transportation so they can deliver the wine.
Festivals Duties include:
• Identify festivals where Knob Hall should participate;
• Make certain paperwork is complete for Knob Hall to attend the festivals
• Secure paid staff and/or volunteers to work the festivals
• Transport wine, tables, and other items to the festivals and
• Set up the space at festivals to promote sale of wine in bottles, cases & glasses.
• Train and supervise volunteers and paid staff.
Farmers Markets Duties include:
• When no festivals, director may sell at Farmers’ markets.
• Take wine to farmers’ markets,
• Give tastings,
• Sell bottles of wine (usually the sale of glasses are not allowed).
• Train staff to work other farmers’ markets.
Applicant must be able to lift 36 lb. cases of wine.
Must have sales experience.
Must be trustworthy and organized.
Wine knowledge helpful.
Compensation based on experience