Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee Oregon is looking for a team of energetic and enthusiastic harvest interns for 2019 vintage. We are expecting to crush around 2000 tons this harvest. It will be an all-hands-on-deck harvest experience for individuals looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company.
Position is available starting NOW! We will be bottling until harvest, which will most likely be from mid-September to end of November.
Harvest meals will be provided during the peak season.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Bottling, cleaning, grape receiving, crushing, pressing, cap-management, inoculation, fermentation monitoring, barrel activities (filling, racking, topping), equipment and tank sanitation
• Ability to work overtime (especially during peak of harvest) and show up on time
• Ability to lift/carry/pull 50 lbs frequently
• Ability to climb, kneel, bend, reach, push, pull extensively throughout the day
• Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Preferred (but not a dealbreaker):
• Forklift experience
• Previous harvest experience
Currently only looking for US residents.