The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is willing to sweat a little bit. We are looking for a person with a very strong work ethic, good communication skills, and a sense of humor. The candidate must create and support an environment of “teamwork” by helping fellow employees and guests, without a second thought. This is a great job for anyone who is curious about the wine industry as a possible career path, or an enthusiast seeking further understanding of the wine sales process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Tasting Room Support - Assist with daily tasting room operations
* Responsible for completing tasks related to the support of the tasting room operations. This role would include buffing glassware, setting up and breaking down sit-down and walk-in tastings, stocking wine, doing the weekly wine order, and assisting sales staff with order fulfillments, daily maintenance, and reception.
* Effective communication skills
* Good reading, writing and math skills
* Ability to work fast and under pressure
* Ability to work weekends/ work evening hours
* Valid California Driver's License and clean DMV record required
* Good manual dexterity
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (unload wine order of 60-100+ cases)
* Ability to drive a large van
Attendance expected in mandatory meetings, training, workshops, and/or seminars. Person must adhere to organization policies and procedures.