BR Cohn Winery has been making small lot, vineyard designated wines since 1984. Nestled between Sonoma Mountain and the Mayacamas Mountain range, the winery offers an inviting, relaxing environment for discovering new wines. We are seeking an out-going Busser part-time. BR Cohn Winery is part of the Vintage Wine Estates, Inc. portfolio.
The busser works to support the service staff. This position will be responsible for buffing glassware,restocking and tidying bathrooms, clearing and resetting tables for new guests while doing this all in a professional and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set up and breakdown for VIP, private tastings and special events
• Clean, buff and restock glassware
• Clean up includes but not limited to; restrooms, trash and cardboard removal, kitchen, glasses,
dishes, Tasting Room, and general grounds
• Keep back-stocked items neat, orderly, properly rotated and clearly labeled
• Properly rotate floor stock
• Maintain a clean and organized Tasting Room
• Properly relay winery history
Please copy and paste the following link to see the full job description and to submit your application online.
Applications not submitted through our career portal may not be reviewed or considered for the position.